Statement of Purpose
Liberty Life Center exists to bring glory to God by providing hope for the hopeless, help for the helpless, and a voice for the voiceless, through the life changing power of the Glorious Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Statement of Faith
1. The Scriptures – We believe that the Bible (66 books of the Old and New Testaments) is the inspired, inerrant words of the living and true God. It is our sole and final authority for all matters pertaining to faith and life.
2. The Trinity – We believe in the one and only Triune God, Who is the Creator and Sustainer of all things. He is one in essence and eternally existent in three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. Man – We believe that man was directly and immediately created by God in His image and likeness. Man was created free of sin with a rational nature, intelligence, volition, self-determination, and moral responsibility to God. Man’s purpose is to bring glory to God in obedient and reverential fear. However, because of Adam’s sin, all men are totally depraved, inherently sinners by nature, and hopelessly lost with no ability to save themselves.
4. The Lord Jesus Christ – We believe that God the Son, was manifest in the flesh in the person of Jesus Christ. He is truly and wholly God and truly and wholly man. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, offered Himself on the cross of Calvary as the supreme and only acceptable sacrifice for man’s redemption, rose the third day, victorious over sin and death, and stands as the only mediator between God and man.
5. Salvation – We believe that salvation is wholly of God by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ alone. It is on the basis of the His redemptive work, the merit of His shed blood, and not on the basis of human merit or works of any kind. That the only appropriate response of man to the message of the Gospel is to repent (turn in godly sorrow, recognizing his guilt before God) and believe (trusting wholly in the merits of Christ).
6. Abortion/Life – We believe that human life begins at conception and that an unborn child is a living human being. Abortion constitutes the unjustified, unexcused taking of unborn human life. Abortion is murder. We believe any teaching stating that abortions due to rape, incest, birth defects, gender selection, birth or population control, or the physical or mental wellbeing of the mother is unacceptable.
7. Human Sexuality – We believe that God has clearly commanded that no intimate sexual activity be engaged in outside of a marriage between a man and a woman; that marriage is exclusively defined by God in His Holy Word as the covenanted physical union of one man (natural born male) and one woman (natural born female); that any form of homosexuality, lesbianism, bisexuality, bestiality, incest, fornication, adultery, pedophilia, and pornography are sinful perversions; that God disapproves of and forbids any attempt to alter one’s gender by surgery or appearance.
8. Resurrection/Final Judgment – We believe that all men will stand before God, Who is the great Judge of all the earth. That the just (the saved/redeemed) will be raised to Life Eternal, and the unjust will be raised to stand before God, whereupon receiving their judgement they will be committed to an eternal conscious punishment in the lake of fire.
And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!